songs that have an amazingly catchy and cool tune but really uncomfortable lyrics
I think we’re all thinking of the same thing but don’t dare speak its name for fear of summoning it.
We don’t talk about it
ARE THOSE BLURRED FUCKING LIMES
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
The only thing I disagree with is the invincibility one ‘cause if my kid said they were invincible, I’d fake shoot them again in disbelief and continue to be amazed as they shrug off my fake bullets and fake kill me.
foxes are the most important animals on earth
im going to keep reblogging this until it isn’t cute anymore
doin a group project like
Like everyone always talks about how amazing Rise of the Guardians’ animation was but I think we need to all take a step back and look at the work of art that TinTin was like
look at this detail i cant even
When I first saw a trailer on TV I thought it was live action until I saw it again and I was like “wait is it live action”